** NEWLY UPGRADED ** Our main Motocross track was built with safety in mind and has many large sandy berms and plenty of big table tops jumps. In 2016 we expanded the track to be full regulation race size.
A couple of nice elevation changes and plenty of different lines for lots of passing make this track a total blast to ride and race.
A new watering system was added in 2014 which will be a nice touch for the summer months.
The beginner track has been hugely popular.
A few jumps, a couple of berms, and a perfect location make this track a real favorite with the kids and beginners. Kids under 5 ride free!
The parking area has also seen an increase in capacity needed to hold big races.
The staging area hosts a viewing platform for spectators to conveniently check out the action and a nice kiosk with information and maps for entire riding areas.
Day Fee for track
To ride our tracks you MUST be a member OR have our waiver completely filled, signed, and witnessed.
Please see www.revyriders.com for complete details.
Deposit signed waiver and fee into the lockbox provided, or have your printed receipt available.
Track fees are $10 per person per day
1. Club membership or $10-day pass is mandatory to ride tracks.
2. 96db maximum sound level: Loud bikes will be tested. Violators must repair or replace mufflers to comply.
3. 1st gear only in pit area: no accelerating or wheelies.
4. You are in bear country, please haul out your garbage.
5. All riders must have appropriate safety apparel, and bikes must be in proper working condition.
6. Minors (16 and under) require adult supervision.
7. This is a family facility: Please be respectful of others and help us to provide a great example for the dirt bike community.
8. All Dogs must be tied up or on a leash at all times, NO EXCEPTIONS.
9. In the case of emergency, Dial 911.